Friday, June 20, 2014

Mini Fondue & Donuts

My daughter's Birthday Cake. 

Last minute decision to make her a cake, thus didn't really plan for a particular design.  Just grabbed whatever I had in my pantry last minute.    She was quite happy with her cake in the end. :)  That's most important!   

Recently I have lost my mojo in cake decorating..seems like I'm always feeling very lethargic lately. Perhaps it's due to the super hot weather lately...makes just want to do nothing but chill out in front of a fan!



2 comments:

Sugar Chef said...

Such a cute cake, another fantastic job Faithy! Haven't visited your blog in a while so I am off to look at your beautiful work. Pam

Nicola said...

Amazing cake. If that is what you do with no mojo... I am definitely ordering the same fan as you!