Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Party Logo Cookies

General Elections is around the corner.  I'm stressed (I don't know why either..or maybe it's anxiety?)...yes....this is my first time voting. This year is unusual, not the usual 'walk-over' and feels like everyone is experiencing a political awakening including me. I've been doing my 'homework' so much so that i even dreamt of the coming elections the night before..not sure if it was a nightmare or not but i dreamt that i was decorating cookies relating to this election.  I woke up, decided that i should be making some and spent last night after work decorating these cookies...



These cookies were piped free-hand. As these cookies were last minute impromtu decision to make them...and also because I didn't plan properly, I ran out of cookies before I could go on with other party logos..LOL!  :p   

I'll be eating these cookies while watching the results this weekend.  :)

4 comments:

well.kiss.my.frosting@gmail.com said...

I would have never guessed they were free hand as they look so perfect, but then everything you do looks fantastic!
Hugs,
D.J.

paddle attachment said...

They look great! Who woulda thunk they were impromptu? Also, love your free-hand work. I'm a big fan!

Unknown said...

These look great Faithy! You do great work on everything you bake and decorate!!

faithy said...

Thank you ladies! xoxo