Friday, February 17, 2012

Plants vs Zombies



Lots of moulding of characters which drove me crazy! LOL!   I'm not a fan of moulding anything..unless i don't have a choice...like moulding cartoon characters in polymer clay for my son...and that is ok because there's no waiting time and i can bake it and it will be ready. With fondant, sometimes i have to wait till it dries..before i can proceed to the next step...

 Close up of Cupcakes

Only a selection of cupcakes..:) 


Front View of Cake 

Close Up of Characters

Side View of Cake

This is my first cake in my new apartment.. after 8 months hiatus.  I had a hard time decorating this cake..seems like i have lost my decorating mojo.. this cake took forever to complete..!  But i'm glad birthday boy was happy with his cake! :D




6 comments:

ann low said...

WOW! I thought I'm in this game now...hahaa
Very good job!

SweetThingsTO said...

You haven't lost your decorating mojo - cake is awesome! So many colors and details - you really are amazing!

Amelia said...

Hi faithy, so cute.... All your cakes and art work are so impressive.
Have a nice day.

Lee said...

Hi Faithy, You sure one very creative, innovative lady...
Your this cake really beautiful, too good to eat....
But the kind one spoon in mouth forget house address or mother's name, ha ha.
Outstanding!

You have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Best regards.
Lee.

Quay Po Cooks said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! If this cake is one that you made with lost of decorating mojo, I cannot imagine how fantastic the one you made with the mojo:D

Edith said...

I totally agree with quay po.