Monday, March 21, 2011

Autism Cookies

I made these cookies for my son's school teacher. As you all know by now that i have a son who's autistic.  He's now 18 and in a day care centre.  I've always wanted to do this design but never quite got the chance to.  My friend Angela (Sweet-Tooth-Fairy) brought this ribbon cutter back from US and i kept it for a year before finally using it. :p  


I tried very hard to pipe the puzzle effect but after connecting 4 puzzles, i kind of lost what i had in mind and the puzzle became out of shape! LOL!  Doing the puzzle effect on that narrow space on the ribbon is so difficult..at least for my skills right now..

12 comments:

Vicki said...

Genius!

ann low said...

These are so pretty. Love the color :)

Barbara Bakes said...

Amazing! Your skills are great!

Anonymous said...

so original, beautiful strong colours

cocoa and coconut said...

How bright! You are so good at decorating these cookies

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Cookies looks Awesome.How r u doing?

inthekitchen said...

Holy cow, those are really amazing. I am incredibly impressed with your creativity and piping skills.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I love these!! My 6 year old son is Autistic, so supporting Autism awareness is something that is dear to my heart!! Great job Faithy!!

Anonymous said...

These a fantastic!

faithy said...

Thank you all so much! I didn't realised that all of you had comments left here for me! I think i havent' set up the notification yet..lol! Thank you for coming by to check out my blog! xoxo You all are the best..warms my heart first thing Monday morning! Love ya all!

bubbieone said...

Amazing................such imagination

bubbieone said...

Amazing................such imagination