Saturday, April 21, 2012

Princess Cake & Cookies


Birthday Girl's only request was that she wanted a princess on her cake so I made her an extra large princess as the center of attraction. :) Also made the tiara to go with the theme of the cake.  Pink & Purple are her favorite colors. 

Princess Cake

Close up of Princess & Tiara

Tiara Cookies & Star Wand Cookies

Cookies all wrapped up..downloaded free printable from internet but made changes to it. 

Overall View :) 

UPDATE: Just heard that Birthday Girl loves her cake and that makes me very happy. :)  

Thank you all for looking! :)




4 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

I said it on FB and I'm gonna say it again... amazing princess, crown, ombre and the cake board!!!

PiaMarianne said...

Wow, such a work of art! Everything looks so perfect and what a great cakeboard!

PAM said...

Beautiful work Faithy! Love the princess cookies too!

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

I am soooo impressed by your cake! The details of the cake is just amazing. I'm speechless at this moment. I cannot bake even a simple cake. Your daughter is one lucky girl!!

Thanks for visiting my site - I'm happy I found you. :-)