Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Black Tie 21st


I'm very happy with my acrylic cupcake stand for being so sturdy with a heavy top cake.  Other than the name and no. 21 to be placed on top of the cake, my friend also requested for a big cutting cake that could feed at least 75pax.  I was worried that my top cake would topple over but my cupcake stand has proved its worth. :D    In the beginning i'm not too sure if i liked this design that i have created, but after a few days, I think I have grown to like it and also quite pleased with the overall design except the big top proportion.  :) 








3 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

oh wow - that is very cool!

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

So perfect. I'm always amazed by bakers who make such beautiful cupcakes. Very detailed and pretty!

Baked By Hazel said...

This is so cool! My sis turns 21 next year, she'd love something like this! I'd love if you could check out my blog, I'm on starting off!
http://the-treat-fairy.blogspot.ie/