Saturday, May 12, 2012

More Macarons


Even though I've moved into my new home for quite a while now, I can't seem to find a more comfortable way of making macarons in my new home. Not sure how I should go about piping or moving my trays etc.  

Also trying to macaronnage the right way so that the shells are smooth and not rough like i did previously for CNY macarons.  I think the best shells i've made are the red ones - shiny & crunchy top with soft chewy inner texture.  The rest are...hmm...OK.. because i think i have slightly over macaronnage the rest somehow...they are still chewy but just not as chewy as i would like.  I do not like macaron that just crumbles in my mouth without any substantial bite.   

Yes, I made the shells 5 times over....(I suspect I do have a bit OCD....LOL!).   Oh yes, after 5 times.. i think i finally found the way..LOL!  



Flavors: Lemon, Bitter-chocolate, Blueberry, Rose/Mango, Strawberry.





6 comments:

SweetThingsTO said...

They are gorgeous! I love the colors and selection!

faithy said...

Thank you Juanita! :)

PiaMarianne said...

Beautiful! I love the red ones and the brown ones, in fact i love them all - they´re so neat! :)

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

WOW!!!! What a colorful macarons! I love eating macarons but I highly doubt that I am capable of making these... You have the skills!

Mendy said...

ב''ה

Hey! I just found this. Love your new blog! :)

Baked By Hazel said...

I really want to try & make macaroons! These look great!